St. Marys Cement

  • Cement, Sand, Gravel & Stone
16000 Bells Bay Road
Charlevoix, MI 49720
(231) 547-9971
  • About

    Since its founding in 1912 in St. Marys, Ontario by John Lind and Alfred Rogers, St Marys Cement has been a major producer of cementitious materials in the Great Lakes Region. With six plants strategically located to serve Canadian and US customers and a production capacity over five million metric tonnes, St Marys Cement participated in such landmark projects as the CN Tower, Roy Thompson Hall, Maple Leaf Gardens and the Darlington Nuclear Station, as well as countless other engineering, civic and residential projects that significantly contributed to the growth and prosperity of the region.